Michigan College Access Network is a state leader in promoting education, equity, and empowerment through college access and attainment. Since our founding in 2010, we have followed a mission to increase college readiness, participation, and completion in Michigan, particularly among low-income students, first-generation college-going students, and students of color. We achieve this by working with a dedicated network of Local College Access Networks. LCANs are community-based college access alliances that coordinate and expand programs, services and resources that help more students pursue postsecondary education. Additionally, MCAN works collaboratively with various organizations, groups, and funding partners who demonstrate commitment to Michigan’s future and postsecondary education goals, including the statewide postsecondary education goal of Sixty by 30.
MCAN is a vibrant organization that has big ideas and accomplishes seemingly impossible things in the name of postsecondary access and attainment. Our office culture thrives on collaboration, innovation, and camaraderie. Our staff members are passionate about postsecondary education and believe in helping others. We are dedicated dreamers who work hard and above all, we’re committed to our organizational values.
MCAN is committed to offering competitive salaries, generous benefits, and a fun, engaging work environment.
Our full benefits package includes:
- platinum-level health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- education support program (with benefit options of tuition payment or student loan repayment)
- employee development program
- 403b retirement plan (with standard 4% employer contribution and up to an additional 3% match)
- 240 hours of paid time off
- paid holidays
- paid maternity/paternity/adoption leave
- employee assistance program (providing resources to support employees with finances, legal issues, mental health, and more, including free professional consultations)
- a fun, engaging work environment
Open positions at MCAN are posted on our job board, linked below. All jobs listed are located in our Lansing office unless otherwise noted. Applicants must apply online via ADP.
MCAN is an equity-focused organization and values having broad, diverse representation and inclusivity on our team. This is critical to provide perspectives and lived experiences to help guide our work to have the greatest impact. We especially encourage people of color and first-generation college graduates to apply. Open positions are usually posted for 30 to 60 days. MCAN is an equal opportunity employer, and we seek to reach a broad and diverse candidate pool when filling vacant positions. We believe our work benefits from the perspectives and talents of a diverse staff.